Ads Here

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My New post

My first post - This is my first post guys I don't know how can I start but I'm starting it 

                                   

Hello Friends hi this is Tushar and I'm your new friend or new blogger currently I'm in class 10th and I love to do photography and photo editing and I  didn't use any  DSLR or I never use my pc for photo editing I only use my smartphone for photo clicking and Editing it 

And I join the blogger to share my experience and tips to how to do a photo editing on your smartphone in very very easy way 

Hope you like my work 
Thanks soo you soon guys in my latest posts and yah guys you want to do chat with me you can join me in FB I'll give my FB page link in my contact us page you can join me guys 

Ohk guys see you soo your loving friend 
Tushar Raj 

No comments:

Post a Comment